PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings

Sweep
15.01.2004, 15:49
Hello to everyone

I'm Olivier, 32 yrs old French

I would like to thank the administrators of this forum for this idea of foreign community. It's a good thing to be able to talk with you all

I'm, as surely everyone here, a flight sim enthusiast and I specially love to fly the 27 and the 29 in LockOn

My first question will be about Lock-On :

Do you have news about how 1.02 patch is progressing ?
Is there somewhere a list of corrections planed to be integrated in this patch
If not, what are your best guesses about those corrections.

Thank you for your input

Olivier

Hedgehog
15.01.2004, 16:04
You're welcome!;) Bienvenue!
P.S. Quelque gens ici parlent Francais (peut etre avec des fauts;))

Han
15.01.2004, 16:05
I'm recomending you to ask this qestion to Andrey Chizh (aka "Chizh") on www.LockOn.ru

KACATKA
15.01.2004, 16:09
Welcome on board, Ami =) Make yourself home =)

With regards to your questions

1. The only indication I could recollect was the words of Mr Bazhnov of ED, who said that we should consider the time spent by ED on patch 1.01 (2 month roughly) in order to estimate approximate date for the release of 1.02

2. There is no such a list. But I beilieve that people from ED collecting all bugs discovered as well as all suggestions from both western and east communities in order to make the game as better as possible. Their constant presence here and on western forums only confirms my assumption.

3. I think you could list all your suggestions for a patch here. I am sure you will get answers whether they will be implemented into a patch directly from developers.

Just for your information I would like to introduce to you some of the developers from ED who are frequant guest here:

1. Valery - Valery Bazhnov (one of the managers of the project)
2. Chizh - developer
3. Yo-Yo - flight dynamic, Advanced FM
4. Ан. Петрович - An.Petrovich - flight dynamic, Advanced FM
5. Red Eagle - developer
6. Friday13 - graphics (?)

but this list should not be considered exhaustive

(ED, correct me if I am wrong)

Regards,

Sweep
15.01.2004, 16:34
Wow

Amazingly fast reactions to my first post.

Thank you for your hospitality ! :)

to Hedgehog : :D

To Han : I don't know if Chizh is allowed to openly discuss about Lock-On evolutions and If it is possible to post in english at www.lockon.ru but i will give it a try

To KACATKA : Thank you for your answers and suggestions

Foxbat (FOX)
15.01.2004, 22:17
Damn... I'm late again!

Sweep, welcome onboard!

Il est venu les temps des cathedrales, le monde est entre, dans un nouveau millenaire....

Here ends my frech knowledge....:(

NeverhoOd
15.01.2004, 23:17
Salut Sweep! D'une belle maniиre vos pilotes ont montrй le show sur MAKS 2003 :)

Han
16.01.2004, 00:39
2 Sweep:
If Andrey Chizh is not allowed, then I is not allowed in sqare, I'm betatester (a men, which a kicked in head from both sides - from developers and from users :) ).

KACATKA
16.01.2004, 00:47
Han, are you still?? I thought you were thrown out together with me.. =) How unfair! =) You were the one talking about all secrets =)))))

Sweep
16.01.2004, 11:14
to Han :

I couldn't register to Lockon.ru : I can't understand the procedure and the buttons... %)

And I didn't saw a lot of english topics on this forum but that was to be expected...:D

Chizh
16.01.2004, 14:02
I cannot yet publish the list of corrections. It still early. Please wait some time.

Sweep
16.01.2004, 16:01
No problem Chizh and thank you for your input.

I've just got to ask you this one (last question) :

Do you reasonably think that Lomac WILL have one or more add-ons ?

(You don't need to give any details, just your "best guess" ;) about it...)

Thank you again

Sweep