PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems using joystick buttons as SHIFT / CTRL

eduardhc
22.05.2004, 01:03
Hi all,
I'm trying to configure 2 of my joystick buttons (a Logitech Wingman Extreme) as s SHIFT / CTRL keys, so I can define alternate sets of commands. Seems to work fine at first, but after a short time playing the SHIFT / CTRL flags set by the buttons seems to be lost. Any ideas? :confused:

Regards,
Asterix

orthodox
22.05.2004, 03:02
What is the game you play when this problem happend? What kind of software you use to assign CTRL/SHIFT modes? Is it "in game" control option, or is it WingMan Software?

eduardhc
22.05.2004, 12:08
Sorry, I thought this was a Lock-On dedicated forum, so I forgot to say it.

What I was trying to do was assigning inside the game two buttons (5 and 6) as SHIFT and CTRL keys, what seems to be possible. In fact, it's a thing that I discovered after being playing LO for months. Until now, I was doing the same thing with the Logitech Wingman Profiler, but this one only permits one SHIFT button, and given the complexity of the game I thought it wasn't enough.

After searching a lot (and unsuccesfully) for a software similar to Wingman Profiler, I discovered (I'm dumb, I know %)...) that I could do the same thing directly inside the game.

After some tries, I was able to make it work at first. But I've noted that after a first flying time the behaviour of the new SHIFT / CTRL buttons becames completely erratic, as if the software doesn't maintain correctly the state of the buttons.

I don't know it ther future 1.02 patch will solve any of these issues. ¿Anybody knows?

Regards,
Asterix

What is the game you play when this problem happend? What kind of software you use to assign CTRL/SHIFT modes? Is it "in game" control option, or is it WingMan Software?

eduardhc
22.05.2004, 23:55
nobody can help? :confused: