PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JTL - подготовка к гринду инженера-кораблестроителя.

Hokum
16.09.2004, 13:30
===================================
I put this in the new user experince forum, instead of here... well it was a new user experence.. hehe.. anyhow this is so far the way it looks for shipright.

I'm not sure how many people have looked at what is required to build a ship. And how much is needed to lvl up the profession. This is purely the novice shipwright profession; I have yet to get into starship builder.

Now I know that a star ship is going to require allot of resources to build. I can see this as a practical thing. And because of the amount of resources required to build a ship, and the exp a user would gain by building said ship would mean that the user would need more exp per lvl (to make the profession harder to lvl up) so the tree's go as thus.

Tier 1, 20k exp
Tier 2, 50k exp
Tier 3 100k exp
Tier 4. 150k exp
Then master, I’m unsure if this is a mistake that it's at 200k exp instead of the usual 620 apprenticeship points or if this is the way it will be in game. (I think it's planned for we on TC-jtl can't really get app pts easily so the 200k is really what u would need for novice starship builder instead of none as it is now)

So, to do the grind for just the blueprint line. You need ruffle 2,450,000 steel, 2,333,000 ore, 1,175,000 inert petro, and aluminum. And 1,075,000 fiberplast, and iron. This will get you the ability to build the Tie advanced. To level that up you would first build tie's (basic) then y-wings, then tie/ln's then to tie bombers.

Once you have all that grinded up you should be able to build tie-advanced blueprints. To get the remaining exp including master you need to build about 81 advanced fighters. That ends up being around 13,486,500 more steel, and ore. An 6,743,250 more iron, aluminum, inert petro, and fiberplast. For a grand total of

15,936,500 steel
15,819,500 ore
7,918,250 aluminum, and inert petro
7,818,250 iron, and fiberplast.

That is allot of resources to have to pull up.. Now if SWGcraft is right, a heavy harvie, at BER 12 on an 80% spot can pull up 13,824 units of a resources a day. That then means that you need to keep (1) heavy harvester on a steel spot for 1,153 days (I rounded this up) Now most people have several harvesters. I with my guild have around 16 heavy's going at 1 time. So that would mean it would take my guild 73 days to get enough steel for 1 person to grind shipwright. This doesn't include the other resources. Just steel. An again that's on an 80% spot of steel. Which is possible but rare in the best of cases.

Now the cost of the resources, harvesters, training is going to go onto the player's that want ships. Because the grind is so high I think very few people will be doing shipwright. At least for a while. That cost is going to go onto the ships blueprints and the parts. A tie advanced ship is going to eat up about 666,000 (that’s a good number. lol) resources. On my server (radiant) with the normal mark up of 3 CPU, to 10 cpu (not sure if that’s high compared to other servers) that ship's price is going to be between 2million and 6million credits. And some people will charge more because they did gather up all those resources, and the cost associated with that.

I think a serious look is needed at the amount of resources and exp needed for shipwright, and starship builder. For if this goes to live. Very few people will ever get the high lvl ships, and even less people will even bother with the profession of building ships. Especially when you look into the fact that few people in SWG are power gamers able to play allot of hours in the game. Let alone manage multiple harvesters, and gather the amount of resources that is required just to do shipwright. (I have yet to do the math on starship builder. Just not that high yet. )

Another question. Are starship blueprints destructible? Do they get damaged when your ship is destroyed? If so how long do they last? For if they have a long life then a large cost would even out after a while. But if they are like speeders that die once, or like armor/weapons that have only X amount of repairs then these blueprints are going to be very very hard for the casual player to have, and really enjoy.

Thats my impression on the system so far in place. I have enjoyed what I have done so far. (even tho most of it has been to the blue frog and back to the station hehe) And I do appolgise for the spelling and grammer issues for it's 5am here and it's really time for me to get into bed (before my wife wakes up...)

(this is were i would put my charicter name, if i remembered what it was... so here's the radiant one's lol)
==================================

Все видят необходимые обьемы ресурсов? Делаем выводы и начинаем готовиться.

rasst
16.09.2004, 16:15
Мда... Вот что я тебе скажу: только чтобы хранить этот объем ресурсов, понадобится два large дома. Каждому, кто гриндит.

Afra
16.09.2004, 17:43
Мда... Вот что я тебе скажу: только чтобы хранить этот объем ресурсов, понадобится два large дома. Каждому, кто гриндит.

Или три маленьких. :)

Jaara STORM
16.09.2004, 18:01
Чудесно... гринд железо в цене поднимится :) и уходить будет быстро быстро, успевай только копать :)

Afra
16.09.2004, 18:14
Или три маленьких. :)

Не... Три маленький и один самый маленький (small naboo) :)

desp
16.09.2004, 18:46
Чудесно... гринд железо в цене поднимится :) и уходить будет быстро быстро, успевай только копать :)
:p

Gothrom
17.09.2004, 01:31
Кому шо.. а какое железо надоть то??? А то именное все будет и будем ждать TA по 6 месяцев..... 8-(

Hokum
17.09.2004, 07:41
Скоро скажем... :)

Gothrom
17.09.2004, 10:51
Влад, а хто у нас на SW будет качаться то?

Gothrom
17.09.2004, 10:52
Уууууу! в общем, ждать JTL уже силов нету :D

Hokum
17.09.2004, 11:00
Надо дополнительный акк под это брать. Кстати, инженеров там 2... Насколько я понял, один занимается компонентами кораблей (Shipwright), второй - собственно кораблями (Starfighter Engineer). Возможно, одна профа из другой выходит, я пока не смотрел.

Ife
17.09.2004, 12:08
Вот тут человек делится впечатлениями:
http://www.gameforums.ru/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=swg&Number=592610&page=&view=&sb=&o=

Грустно, что пилота придется качать в ущерб основной профе.

Nehno
17.09.2004, 12:31
Девы написали, что следующий патч снизит требования по ресурсам.. а то народ прикинул, что хороший кораблеь должен стоит 200-400млн, а мультипассажирский весь миллиард.
А кто-то жаловался, что 500млн некуда потратить :)

Aakh Kadt
17.09.2004, 12:40
Мда... Мокков жалко... ;)

Gothrom
17.09.2004, 16:28
Мокки - путь в Космос для Человечества =)

Kapral
17.09.2004, 16:32
Вот тут человек делится впечатлениями:
http://www.gameforums.ru/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=swg&Number=592610&page=&view=&sb=&o=

Грустно, что пилота придется качать в ущерб основной профе.

по идее верно.. как там у него и сказано... либо Ас в воздухе.. либо монстр на земле.. одно из двух.;-)

Hokum
17.09.2004, 23:54
Ife, это не так. Я там потихоньку осваиваю Imperial Navy Pilot - скиллпойнтов тратится 0 на любой бокс. Попозже с Приватиром проверим, но там вроде все то же самое.

Gothrom
18.09.2004, 02:10
а как ощущения то??? ВЛАД!! Он хоть как???

Hokum
18.09.2004, 07:53
Ну а что тебя интересует? :) Это симулятор, с нормальной для XW-vs-TIE-мира физикой. Т.е. инерция на больших скоростях, упреждение при стрельбе, и т.д. присутствует. Другой вопрос, что понятие "большая скорость" очень своеобразно понимается в этом мире - ну так это всегда так было (собственно, в трейлере видно было, как там все летает). Меня ностальгия по TIE-Fighter пробила, сразу вспомнились миссии по перехвату адмирала Заарина, полеты на TIE-Defender... Не совсем все гладко с управлением конечно, да и тормозит игра гораздо сильнее "наземной" части SWG, в пылевом облаке вообще в пошаговую стратегию все свалилось... Но я с удовольствием гонялся за Z-95 и другими истребителями, принадлежащими Хаттам и Блэк Сановцам (за козла ответили все). :) Прокачал пару кубиков за пару часов, компоненты кораблей сыпятся из них как мусор из "бабушек", все лутится автоматом, инвентори засыпало... Сейчас я 1.1.0.0. Т.е. имею сертификацию на TIE-Fighter (не совсем понятно, т.к. изначально на новайсе его и дают) и могу использовать боевую нагрузку классов 2 и 3, применяя ракеты с точность +65. Вот прокачает Нехно шипбилдера - сделает мне TIE-Interceptor, на него сертификация на 3.x.x.x. - вот тогда полетим мстить ребелям... :)

rasst
18.09.2004, 09:22
Пинг сколько? Или они, гады, не пишут?

Hokum
18.09.2004, 09:50
Да все то же самое, до тест-сервера у меня где-то 250-280.

Ife
18.09.2004, 10:12
А нужны ли в бою мед.баффы и тратится ли твое здоровье на выстрелы? Или у корабля своя линейка НАМ-а? :)

Nehno
19.09.2004, 15:07
свое здоровье не тратится...
у корабля все свое.
банка нет, все кредиты в инвентори попадают.
улететь на корабле можно только с того же старпорта куда прилетел.
кораблей можно иметь два.
лученые айтемы часто лучше, чем сделаные по блюпринтам.

Ife
19.09.2004, 15:09
А айтемы - только компоненты для будущей сборки чего-нибудь? И НАМ корабля - как у байков и прочих гнезд - одна полоска? А на выстрелы расходуется что-нибудь, вроде НАМа?

Nehno
19.09.2004, 15:14
ХАМ одна полоска, а выстрелы идут как в симуляторах. Сначал пробиваем шилд. Если шилд пробит на 50% повреждения идут уже в армор. Далее если айтем пробит на 50% повреждения идут в систем (компоненты) и корпус. Соответсвенно компоненты могут быть полностью выведены из строя. Да и шип могут задеблить. Тогда помогает тока команда /escapepod.
Самый прикол. что можно вылететь на корабле без двигателя, тогда тоже только /escapepod поможет :)