PDA

Просмотр полной версии : A Place for Pilots

<Tzser>
29.03.2002, 18:16
I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting pretty lonely in my mig-21. Everytime I go on the msn gaming zone I never run into anyone that has the mig-21 from captain sim (their loss). Sure, its loads of fun flying solo but every once and a while its good to fly with other mig-21 pilots. I would like to setup a server several times a week so mig-21 and L-39 pilots have a place to get together and do some formation flights. If anyone is interested and has any ideas how we can make this work please post them here. I am serious about this and will setup the server even if only one person is interested...maybe this can lead to something bigger like a virtual mig squad. I wait for your comments.

Regards,
Tzser

<tim>
29.03.2002, 19:04
im in

Support
29.03.2002, 20:14
That's a good idea. A couple of weeks ago at this forum was an attempt to create a squadron for close formation flying.
The thing is, there are MANY virtual pilots who are flying on our L-39 and MiG-21. But only 20-30 people visit this support forum.

The best place to find good wingman on the L-39 or MiG-21 is any popular flightsim forum (ie avsim.com or flightsim.com). Post a coulpe of nice MiG or L39 screenshots and you'll get tons of responses.

<johnwiewiorka@aol.com>
15.04.2002, 20:58
Can you give me your IP address and when and where you will be flying as i would like to do a test.

Regards John

<sigkadetmii>
23.04.2002, 13:31
You should take ICQ numbers and Yahoo messenger IDs ect.When people are online you can straight away set up a game.Windows messenger is brilliant for that just click 'invite to fs 2002'!!.