PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Printable cockpit for L-39?

<Robert King>
29.03.2002, 01:26
Hello Captain!

First: thanks very much for the excellent renditions of the Mig-21 and L-39. I've enjoyed flying them immensely.

Second: I really appreciate the printable cockpit reference for the Mig-21. Seeing as I prefer to jump in the jet and fly first, and read the manual second, this reference is invaluable.

Question: Could you please make a similar cockpit reference for the L-39?

Thanks,
Robert King

Support
29.03.2002, 06:58
Thanks.
We cant promise the same manual for the L-39 but we'll try to find some time for that.

Boshar
30.03.2002, 16:02
I have a small request for future manuals and possible updates of the current ones. A small footer text with pagenumber and name of the manual please. Last night I droped my printed manual and it took me quite some time before I had the pages back in order :)

Support
31.03.2002, 07:42
quote:

Originally posted by Boshar:
I have a small request for future manuals and possible updates of the current ones. A small footer text with pagenumber and name of the manual please. Last night I droped my printed manual and it took me quite some time before I had the pages back in order

Ok.

Ref the L-39 cockpit reference, Nick Ratkovic has made this chart. It might be useful for someone.

http://www.captainsim.com/mig21/users/39pit.jpg

<Rob King>
01.04.2002, 20:36
Thanks for the pic. This should prove very useful.
Now I only have to print out the switch panel and I should have everything I need.

A quick response as always from Captain: I hope all users appreciate the great support.

Thanks again,
Rob King

Support
01.04.2002, 23:01
We see most user like the old good printable manuals more than interactive ones.
We'll pay more attention to them in our futher products.