PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rudder trim problems

<tim>
27.03.2002, 00:19
its engine torque set your aircraft realism setting to easy

<Hardy>
27.03.2002, 02:53
Hi!

I have to admit, it's not a MIG-21 specific problem, any other aircraft for that matter, but maybe someone can help me here.

My rudder is perfectly centered, no weather, no wind, and all the aircraft steer to the left on the ground. I have only one joystick connected. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hardy

<Hardy>
27.03.2002, 16:26
Hi Tim!

I thought this would only apply to multi-engine props but not single engine jets?!?!

Thanks.

Hardy

<tim>
27.03.2002, 20:00
good point.
single engine props do it maybe fs didn't think
to turn it of for jets ?

<Tzser>
28.03.2002, 02:50
The steering to the left issue is a known bug with microsoft. I am not refering to the simulated torque, that is sumulated correctly. The problem lies with some joysticks not being properly centered by the flightsim. Here's a temporary fix: Before take off disable your joystick from the menu under settings. Then with number lock off press 5 on the number pad (make sure its the NUMBERPAD 5, not the other 5 key). Then reactivate your joystick again and the problem should be gone. However, you may have to do this each time you restart your flightsim or experience it again.

<Tzser>
28.03.2002, 19:47
Disregard my last message. I found the tip on a website but apparently when I tried it last night it did not work. I should have tested it before I posted it, my apologies.