PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Next Aircraft

<Verge>
22.03.2002, 10:12
Can't understand this russian writing, so I hope I'm doing this right. Being an Australian I thought it would be good if Web-Captain could consider the Mirage III as a future addon. The information for that aircraft should be readily available (correct me if I'm wrong). What do you think web captain? Good suggestion??

<Nick>
22.03.2002, 14:46
It Looks like Dreamfleet are producing a 727 in the future and it would seem a shame to have two excellent developers working on the same project.

As an afterthought how about the English Electric Lightning. Granted it only saw service with the RAF and the Saudi's but it is something different. It also had 'interesting' performance !

<Neil>
22.03.2002, 22:27
Agreed Nick!

The Lightning was an outstanding fighter and would look superb in the bare-metal scheme now available in FS2002. We already have a sneak preview with the 11Sqn Mig-21!

VOTE ENGLISH ELECTRIC!

Support
23.03.2002, 07:21
Next two are the F-104 and B727. Then, most likely, supersonic airliner Tupolev Tu-144. That's planned for this year, then will see.

<Lightning>
23.03.2002, 12:24
Hi Neail ! Yeah the more I think about it the more I would like to see a proper rendition of the Frightning ! I suppose though that The Captain may see it as a minority Aircraft. I.e Not many people accross the pond will have even heard of it ( although there may be one flying soon in Texas )

How about it Captain ! Scrub the 727 and lets have some Thunder & Lightning !!

Olgerd
23.03.2002, 12:53
А как насчет "Флоджера"? После великолепных рассказов на сайте Поженского об особенностях управления МиГ-23 ранних серий ("козел" на посадке, "...будто тигра за хвост дергаешь - страшно и смешно одновременно..." и т.д.), страсть как попробовать хочется.

<MJO>
23.03.2002, 15:53
I completely agree about the fact that Captain considering Commercial aircraft that really is completely off the topic...there are many excellent fighter jets that a great many want since there are not hardly any out on the market for download that are reputable.

I made a similar statement earlier about having Commercial aircraft and getting off the concentration of those marvellous Fighter jets...I mean as far as the 727 being made, and as excellent I know it would be as their creations, but I am not tempted to get it, for there are thousands of Commercial airline jets out there, and it just bores me to make a choice anymore, but those Fighter jets, there aren't any worth the download, also they are very aggressive to fly....
My choice was to have the MiG-su27 "Flanker" or "Fulcrum" they are awesome, and stay in the line of Soviet Fighters, since Captain is all about that and have most experience in it....
But, what can I say, it is their creations, and they will do as they see fit.

<avner>
23.03.2002, 19:38
the mirage 3 could be a fantastic addon. I know that Israeli mirages spot 13 victories of Egyption migs.

<avner>
23.03.2002, 19:40
2 Israeli mirages spot 13 victoreis of Egyption aircrafts