PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explanation of terms

<Martin>
20.03.2002, 02:39
After finally coming to terms with the fact that this software doesn't integrate in any way with fs2002 (slight dissapointment i must say) i still have one not so insignificant request. How about some kind of explanations to the terms, symbols and procedures being used in the briefings, so that those of us not already being familiar still can get some use from this software. I'm sorry if i sound a little disgruntled, but after the amazing standards set with the aeroplanes themselves, I must say this offering fell a little short of my expectations. I feel that without prior knowledge, there doesn't seem to be much chance of actually learning something from this material.

Sincerely,

Martin Gjerde

JD
21.03.2002, 12:41
The Mig21, Konotop and the L39 work fine in FS2002.

Have you read the manual?

<Sorry about the confusion>
21.03.2002, 16:05
...I actually meant to post this as an reply to another thread about the interactive training course, but it ended up as a separate subject... What i'm referring to is of course the INTERACTIVE TRAINING COURSE, not the l-39 or the mig-21 which are wonderful.

Support
21.03.2002, 19:31
As we've just said in another topic:

The Course does not interact with any flightsim in any way.
The KULP is a flight training program. It explains what to do, when, how and sets all sorties in proper sequence. That's exactly what the real Flight Training Course does.
Real Flight Training Course never explains how to start up engine, keep your place in close two-ship formation or perfom a loop.

Our interactive Course does more: it calculates dual/solo flight time and sorties and allows to make and save some notes for each sortie.

The course designed by 2 ex-fighter pilots and any Soviet Fighter Pilot School cadet would be happy to have software like this.

<Martin>
22.03.2002, 01:02
Heh there you actually touch upon the very point i'm trying to make (not successfully though it seems...). That is, if i already were a soviet fighter pilot school cadet, im sure i would have really appreciated this, but most of us are just flightsimmers. I will stop bothering you now, i guess i just got mislead by the name of the product and envisioned something else. I dont want to end on a bad note, i really love your aircrafts and think very highly of your company. I just have to look more into what i buy from now on. All the best!

Martin

Support
22.03.2002, 05:08
Thanks Martin!
We'd like to release more info on the flight training but the thing is, most materials are classified, even MiG-21UM flight manual.

Support
23.03.2002, 07:10
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;cyul&gt;:
Having seen a MiG-21 two-seater in private hands in Australia (at Bankstown Airport), surely detailed flight info is available?

All operation info included into the flight manual and the USSR AF MiG-21 flight manual is still classified and we don't speak neither Chinesse nor Hindi to use their manuals.

<cyul>
23.03.2002, 12:06
Having seen a MiG-21 two-seater in private hands in Australia (at Bankstown Airport), surely detailed flight info is available?