PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wishlist For MIG-21

<Bob>
04.03.2002, 01:19
Two things that would add much to the MIG-21 are the ability to change the HUD colors and buttons on the panel to callup the other views like the radio, switch panel, etc. Can you add these features to the next update? I have tried to ad them myself but the panel does not seem to be able to be modified using FS Panel Studio. Thanks, Bob.

<MJO>
04.03.2002, 02:43
I have noticed that some of the panel features and animations are not there like the previous jet...the Albatross (for example, the opening cockpit housing lever does not animate, or the depressurization lever does not animate), but the exception of the 3D cockpit with this MiG is more than anyone can ask for, they have done an outstanding job at least to provide 3D. I doubt they will add anything more to the graphics of what they released...but other than corrections if other things go wrong, but, ask if you will, would not hurt.
I believe they do not use the software that you have to make your panels, etc., they use as far as I know the software that is used by the FS2002 program....can't recall the name, but I think it is 3D Max, and it is more than likely not compatible with yours, in program language anyways.

Support
04.03.2002, 06:33
quote:

Two things that would add much to the MIG-21 are the ability to change the HUD colors and buttons on the panel to callup the other views like the radio, switch panel, etc. Can you add these features to the next update?

Yes, we'll be added.

Support
04.03.2002, 06:39
quote:

I have noticed that some of the panel features and animations are not there like the previous jet...the Albatross (for example, the opening cockpit housing lever does not animate, or the depressurization lever does not animate), but the exception of the 3D cockpit with this MiG is more than anyone can ask for, they have done an outstanding job at least to provide 3D.

Technically it's possible to make very detailed 3D cockpit, but there are some problems this present FS2002 version:
1. You can't click anything in the VC
2. High detalisation VC will just kill old PC systems. That's why any model is always a compromise between quality and performance.