PDA

Просмотр полной версии : printable cockpit reference

<malachi266>
28.02.2002, 00:13
I posted this jpeg version, because I&acute;m not able to open word document files (I haven&acute;t installed Word) like that one, which can be downloaded at avsim.

<malachi266>
28.02.2002, 10:59
Last wednesday I got the great MiG package. But the first thing I had to do, was to make a printable cockpit reference. I did it on three printable DIN A4 sites (JPEG images). One with the HUD modes, the second with the instruments and the third with the buttons, levers, lights, ...
If it is allowed and somebody is interested, I will post it on my webspace for downloading!??

Rupert Vogl

<hews500d>
28.02.2002, 18:07
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;malachi266&gt;:
Last wednesday I got the great MiG package. But the first thing I had to do, was to make a printable cockpit reference. I did it on three printable DIN A4 sites (JPEG images). One with the HUD modes, the second with the instruments and the third with the buttons, levers, lights, ...
If it is allowed and somebody is interested, I will post it on my webspace for downloading!??

Rupert Vogl

I am definitely interested in printing the reference. Please tell me more.

<RayMor>
01.03.2002, 06:19
I cann't seem to find it at AVSIM. What is the file name?

<Bob>
01.03.2002, 06:35
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;RayMor&gt;:
I cann't seem to find it at AVSIM. What is the file name?

It is now at Avsim in the New Files Library. It is revision 1 which adds the main annunciator panel and the Weapon Main Switch. It is under the CFS Miscellaneous section (Don't ask me why!!!!). The file name is MIG-21UM_cockpit.zip. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll e-mail it to you. It's about 1.6M in size. &lt;Bob&gt;

<malachi266>
01.03.2002, 11:49
Hello,

the printable cockpit reference in JPEG is online:

http://www.digitalfan.de/mig21/reference.zip

mailto:webmaster@digitalfan.de