PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Waiting for Paypal?

<Waiting for Paypal?>
23.02.2002, 18:44
Hi,
I ordered and paid for the amazing MiG-21 earlier. I received a receipt and order number in e-mail, but no download link (only 1hr 40mins ago, so no big deal.) But is it true I have to wait for a credit card statement before I get my download?

Sorry if this has been gone over before.

Gareth Evans

Support
24.02.2002, 02:13
We are working 07:00 - 20:00 Pacific (GMT-:cool:. We are trying our best but we still sleep sometime.
So there is no chance to get reg and download info at 03:00 our local time :)

BTW, good news fron yesterday's PayPal newsletter:

" Now, International buyers don't need to have a pre-existing PayPal account to pay you! New buyers can pay you instantly, right from your website or auction listing. That means greater convenience for new buyers and more sales for PayPal sellers."

<RSColonel_131st>
24.02.2002, 02:38
Ah, that explains why I did not need to sign up and confirm membership before paying you.

I've been wondering if I did something wrong, because my payment went right trough without any account confirmation or such.

<Gareth Evans>
24.02.2002, 02:39
Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I sounded impatient, I just didn't want to have to wait potentially a month to get hold of what is the most incredibly realised aircraft I have seen for any simulator. I have my receipt number and I'm eagerly awaiting my download.....and the Starfighter...and whatever else you produce in the future, I want them all!

Many thanks,
Gareth Evans

<John de Giorgio>
24.02.2002, 13:22
Well, Support very kindly dent me my download link and registration key and I have been trying to pay for it through PayPall grom Switzerland.

PayPal are STILL requiring a 4 digit code however which they say will appear on my VISA statement.

I should be receiving my statement very soon and will settle my $19.95 as soon as it arrives.

Many thanks,

John de Giorgio
Geneva, Switzerland.

<Gareth Evans>
24.02.2002, 13:40
Bummer. I still have nothing.....