PDA

Просмотр полной версии : printable cockpit reference?

<poop>
21.02.2002, 06:13
hey guys,,, do any of you have a link (if there is one) for the mig-21 cockpit reference that explanes the switches and gauges which is printable?

<McFly>
21.02.2002, 22:18
I didn't make one for download. I opened up the. swf files and printed the picture and description of the various instruments and panels so I'd have them handy while the game is open. You will need a Flash Player, PrintScreen, and a graphics program to cut, size, and print them. Look for them in the Manual folder.

McFly

Support
22.02.2002, 01:19
The problem is, there are hundreds of operative elements in the cockpit and it's hard to fit all the stuff on the Letter size (or A4) page, and hardly a lot of people have access to A3 size printers.
But anyway, we'll think about some printable cockpit layout chart.

<John de Giorgio>
22.02.2002, 13:27
"I opened up the. swf files and printed the picture and description of the various instruments and panels so I'd have them handy while the game is open."

Dumb question number 4565432.
How do you open .swf files?

Thanks

Forca Aerea Brasileira
22.02.2002, 14:43
quote:

[i]
Dumb question number 4565432.
How do you open .swf files?

May be you'll need to flash yourself with macro media stuff... :)
Hop to http://www.macromedia.com and download the standalone player or add-on for an internet browser.

<Bob>
26.02.2002, 08:01
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;poop&gt;:
hey guys,,, do any of you have a link (if there is one) for the mig-21 cockpit reference that explanes the switches and gauges which is printable?

I uploaded one to Avsim which has not been posted yet. &lt;Bob.

<Bob>
27.02.2002, 08:12
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;Bob&gt;:

quote:

I uploaded one to Avsim which has not been posted yet. &lt;Bob.

Thanks to Clint at Avsim it is posted in the new files under CFS Miscellaneous. &lt;Bob&gt;

<Bob>
01.03.2002, 06:42
quote:

Revision 1 is now available at Avsim in the New Files section under CFS Miscellaneous. The file name is MIG-21_cockkpit.zip. If you can't find it e-mail me at familton@pacbell.net and I'll send it to you. It's 1.6M in size though. It has the main annunciator panel and the Weapon Main Switch which I had omitted in the initial upload. &lt;Bob&gt;