PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Konotop scenery in FS2002 ?

<Javis>
21.02.2002, 06:10
Does the FS2K Konotop scenery work with FS2002 ? If affirm, how to install ? If negative, will there be a patch ? (or is there one already, can't find anything about this on the site or in the manual... :) )

Btw,MIG-21,best and most realistic looking aircraft model for FS ever produced and that goes for the cockpit as well !! Congratulations !! Very much looking forward to your F104!( and your Hawker Hunter, BAe Lightning F6 and F-86 series as well ! :) )

Jan :)

<McFly>
21.02.2002, 22:21
Don't forget the F4-D :)

Support
22.02.2002, 01:22
Thanks!
Yes, Konotop works with FS2002 (FS2000, CFS2 as well).
1. Make sure you've downloaded and installed correct version.
2. AUTOGEN DENTISY must be set NORMAL or higher.

<McFly>
22.02.2002, 03:52
Jarvis,
Don't forget that after you install it you must activate it with the Library Manger to add it to the list of active areas.

<Javis>
22.02.2002, 05:52
Thanks for the reply.Actually i forgat to mention i was talking bout the 'old' FS2K Konotop scenery(must be the exitement :) .I bought your FS2K Albatros package ( second most beautiful FS aircraft/panel ever produced! ;)and Konotop scenery way back when it was first released.Tried installing this Konotop scenery in Fs2002 but nothing turns up......

Does it mean i have to buy the new FS2002 Konotop version ??

Also another matter : am i right in thinking that the Mig21 Manual's Cabin Guide has the Nav1 and Nav2 Radios showing reversed ??

While the Cabin Guide says the Nav1 Radio is the Radio most left and Nav2 is second left, i seem to have to come to the conclusion that Nav1 is actually the second left and Nav2 is most left....

Please acknowledge... :)

Jan

<Javis>
22.02.2002, 06:16
Hi McFly, ( what century are speaking from?.. :)

Yes, i know the installer doesn't actually add it to the library. Tried the old FS2K Konotop but nothing's showing...Did you buy the new version ?

I suppose there's no dynamic scenery anymore in the FS2002 version,right ?

Yep, forgat that F4-D... :) Great subject too but don't you LOVE that shiny bare-metal skins on the Mig's !! Lots of possibillities for that with the F104 too not to mention an F-86 series.I believe i've never seen an unpainted F-4 so no bare-metal for which i'm a real sucker :)

The old colorful Navy schemes would do lovely for sure with a touch of reflection added!

Let's wait and see what the Captain comes up with..

Jan

<McFly>
22.02.2002, 07:11
I am using the Konotop area from the Albatros intatllation. Check the download area. There is an installation file for FS2002. I have noticed that there is no ATC for the Mig when you are there on the ground. Once your in the air it starts again. I would imagine that the good Capatain will make it all work just fine when they get the time. It doesn't have the ramp activity that the Albatros open on. But it is there. Although it doesn't say Konotop for the location just the Lat/Long setting.

Support
22.02.2002, 07:39
All Konotop AFB scenery updates are free, please don't try to install FS2000 version to FS2002 it won't work.
If anyone can't find the download links please contact us.

There IS dinamic scenery in FS2002 version (only CFS2 version doesn't have it).

<Michael (MiG-59)>
22.02.2002, 10:02
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;McFly&gt;:
I am using the Konotop area from the Albatros intatllation.

Hi McFly,

is Konotop also included in the "TLK-39C Pilot Training Device Package" for $19 or have you to purchase the complete "L-39 Jet Trainer Package for" $29 ?
Sorry for asking but english in not my native language and so I have some problems to understand what is included when you buy the Albatros ONLY package.

Greetings,
Michael

Support
22.02.2002, 23:07
No the Konotop AFB scenery is a separate product.
But it's included into the TLK-39 full $29 package.

<Javis>
23.02.2002, 03:59
Thanks for the advice! I have both Konotop and the MIG21 SpecialPack working fine now.Haven't had a system lock-up since, thanks a bunch !

Jan

<Javis>
23.02.2002, 04:12
Thanks McFly!

Great to be back at Konotop,amazing to see the dynamic scenery still working,thought that was no go in FS2002 anymore.Too bad indeed that ground ATC doesn't seem available.I take it that's just *because* of the dyn scenery...

I suppose we're gonna see some more sophistication when it comes to AI aircraft and ATC in the near future.

ILS landings no problem, now let's see how it goes without... :)

best,
Jan