PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Short Afterburner on MIG21

<Joerg S>
20.02.2002, 22:29
Hello,

nice MIG21 i have to say, with the exeption that my plane also crashes on exiting FS2002. After a while of flying the MIG21 suddenly dissapered in spot plane view and FS2002 crashed. FS2002 also crashes when I change from one to another MIG21

But now to the Afterburner. In my oppinion the Afterburnerfire is too short. In Tower view when looking from a far distance one is able to see partly through the MIG21 and you will notice that a huge part of the AFterburnerfire is in the MIG21 which is not visible when in spotplane view. Only a very short part of the flame is visible. Does anyone has the same problem?? On the pictures at Captain Sim you will see a real great Afterburnerflame.

Rgds Joerg

<JetViper>
22.02.2002, 01:25
Hallo Joerg,

the problem you mention concerning a crashing FS2002 when changing from MiG-21 to another plane or even to another MiG-version is the same I got. The plane itself does its job very well, but even reseting a flight or changing the airbase means FS2002 will crash. The only way to avoid a severe hangup of the whole computer is to immediately quit the sim when I want to change situation, airfield or plane! I hope CaptainSim-Team will find a solution for that problem. Besides I have the same problem with that short afterburner...

Greetings from JetViper

<JetViper>
22.02.2002, 01:26
Hallo Joerg,

the problem you mention concerning a crashing FS2002 when changing from MiG-21 to another plane or even to another MiG-version is the same I got. The plane itself does its job very well, but even reseting a flight or changing the airbase means FS2002 will crash. The only way to avoid a severe hangup of the whole computer is to immediately quit the sim when I want to change situation, airfield or plane! I hope CaptainSim-Team will find a solution for that problem. Besides I have the same problem with that short afterburner...

Greetings from JetViper

Support
22.02.2002, 06:51
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;JetViper&gt;:
the problem you mention concerning a crashing FS2002 when changing from MiG-21 to another plane or even to another MiG-version is the same I got.

Have you tried Patch 1?