PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Braking Chute Key assignment

<j.potthoff@12move.de>
20.02.2002, 21:12
I've found some notes on activating the chute by using the TailHook command of FS2002, assigning a key combination to this command. Sounds easy, but what if there is no TailHook command option in the commands menu (German Pro version).
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance
Joerg

Support
20.02.2002, 21:42
Go Options&gt;controls&gt;assignments&gt; select TAIL HOOK UP/DOWN , press "Change assignment", type "Ctrl /" , OK, OK.
Now Ctrl / will deploy the dragchute.

<j.potthoff@12move.de>
20.02.2002, 21:49
I whish, I could - yet there is no tail hook up/down option (nor is there anything in German coming even close to that)... Is it a standard command option in FS2K2-US? Is there any way to patch it in the list of commands?
I also haven't found a pushbutton or lever in the cockpit (that would be helpful in this special case).
Joerg

Support
20.02.2002, 22:04
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;j.potthoff@12move.de&gt;:
I whish, I could - yet there is no tail hook up/down option (nor is there anything in German coming even close to that)... Is it a standard command option in FS2K2-US?

Yes, it's standard command for English version at least.

quote:

Is there any way to patch it in the list of commands?
I also haven't found a pushbutton or lever in the cockpit (that would be helpful in this special case).

You can see the button in the VC (starboard) but it doesnt work there. The only way to use the chute is to assign the key.

<j.potthoff@12move.de>
20.02.2002, 22:22
Ok, I got it. The only standard command that comes halfway close to 'Tail Hook up/down' is
'Heck nach oben/unten' (rather meaning tail up/down). Well, I assigned a key combination to it and it did the job!! Guess that it must have been way past midnight and after a couple of beers when it came to translating that one...

Anyway, it works great now and I take the opportunity to thank you for doing such a great job in both the TLK39 and the MIG! Just keep them coming.
Cheers,
Joerg

<RSColonel_131st>
21.02.2002, 02:29
Glad you found it, had the same problem (Austria here).

You will find that many entrys in FS2002 command menu are not exactly perfect, usually its the one with the most stupid sound to it.