PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PayPal

Support
20.02.2002, 01:25
Sorry, we can't charge CC directly.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 04:16
O.K. then, back to the "which way is best to pay?".

Thanks,
John Massey.

Support
20.02.2002, 04:33
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;SHAMROCK_107&gt;:
O.K. then, back to the "which way is best to pay?".

None is the best. Western Unioun is the most fast and expensive, the cheque is the cheapest and the most slow.

That's up to you.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 04:37
O.K. Thanks for the help.

I think I'll just stick with PayPal if I can find out how to get my Customer Verification Number...

Thanks,
John Massey.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:00
Man, Pay Pal, I'm having nothing more then constant problems with it!

I logged onto my computer with the idea of purchasing and downloading the new Mig 21 TONIGHT.

Firstly, I had to sign up for this PayPal account, a huge waste of time in my opinion, which has got to be one of the most complicated proceedures I have even seen!

Now, there was a window of oportunity of maybe downloading the Mig tonight, but then it asked me for the Membershop Verification number, a four digit number... I haven't a clue how to get this... Can somebody maybe shed some light so I can get this plane tonight?

Please?!? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
John Massey.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:03
Please can someone reply as soon as possible, the night is nearly over!

Support
20.02.2002, 12:08
John, you are right, the PayPal has a little bit complicated registration procedure, especially for non-US residents.
But as soon as you are a member - the PayPal is the fastest and the most secure way to send or receive money online. (That's true, we don't have any %% from paypal for promotion :)

Anyway, we have some offline payment options:

1. MONEY ORDER (Bank or Postal) to:
E-Media Group
P.O.Box 79685
1995 Weston Road
Toronto, ON M9N 3W9
Canada

2. WIRE TRANSFER to our bank account (Canada).
Contact us for details.

3. Western Union or MoneyGram transfer.

4. Personal (or corporate) cheque (USA and Canada only).

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:24
Hi.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am unsure about whether or not a payment went through to you guys already for the Mig 21... I am pretty sure it didn't but I just wanted to be 100% clear.

I am still thinking as to which way would be the best to purchase it? I mean which way would be the quickest. I would like it before the weekend but would that be possible, ultimately sooner then that would be GREAT!

If you could suggest the recommended (fastest) payment type I would be grateful.

Thanks,
John Massey.

<RSColonel_131st>
20.02.2002, 12:30
I didn't sign up for Paypal at all. Just gave my Credit Card number and be done with it...didn't need to register. Since I got a recipt I suppose the payment went alright and you guys got your money.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:32
So, how exactly did you go about doing that?

Thanks,
John Massey

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:39
Actually, I was thinking...

Could I just send my credit card details to someone at Captain Sim and they just send me the link and whatever is required...?

Thanks,
John Massey.

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 12:51
Bump...

<austin>
20.02.2002, 20:03
quote:

O.K. Thanks for the help.

I think I'll just stick with PayPal if I can find out how to get my Customer Verification Number...

Thanks,
John Massey.

John, the verification number appears on your cc statement from the bank. When you sign up with paypal they charge you a dollar and beside this in your bill you find the 4 digit verification number. I dont know how to check my statement before it drops onto the mat so I have to wait a month!! You cant use paypal until that arrives. Best way is to get a money order/draft from the bank and air mail it to web captain (e mail them for bank details) but sign up with paypal for next time....pain in the neck

austin o'brien

<SHAMROCK_107>
20.02.2002, 21:56
O.K. Thanks for your help Austion.

Your right, it is a pain! I was hoping to maybe get the package by the weekend but fat chance of that, maybe next weekend... :)

Regards,
John Massey.

<RSColonel_131st>
21.02.2002, 02:37
quote:

So, how exactly did you go about doing that?

Thanks,
John Massey

John, I clicked from the main site until I came to the paypal main site.

Then I entered my credit card details and submitted. Voila, I got a reciept from them saying I had paid my cash, and got the Mig21.

You CAN sign up for a account it seems, but I dont think you need to do it. I really hope I did not do anything wrong, but then I wouldn't have gotten a recipt from them, would I?