PDA

Просмотр полной версии : can I drop external fuel tanks

<lakedad>
18.01.2002, 05:20
Just got my L-39ZA s/w last night and am really enjoying the great simulation and graphics rendering of the Albatros.....great job.
I haven't found a way to drop the external fuel tanks running CFS2.... I can normally drop the tanks with other CFS2 aircraft but can not do so with the Albatros.... is there something I am missing about the sequence for dropping the tank?
I do use the Shift-3 key entry sequence and have been able to see the menu indicating I have 'selected' the external tank, but a second entry of the 3 key does not show the tank is armed to drop and a third entry of the 3 key does nothing.... what am I missing?

sky high
19.01.2002, 06:10
I think the "Drop tanks" is part of the model so you can't drop them

Support
19.01.2002, 22:36
No the tanks are designed to be drop tanks. And there were DROP tanks in the first CFS2 version release. Something wrong with current cfg file. We'll check and release a patch.

<lakedad>
20.01.2002, 05:39
Thanks for the info regarding a patch for the drop tanks.....will watch for its release

<lakedad>
20.01.2002, 06:03
Guess I should have read the rest of the postings for today....when i did I found that you had already released Patch 3 for the drop tanks..... downloaded it and it now works fine.....thanks for the quick response