PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Updates to TLK39C

<LouisKab>
16.01.2002, 18:10
Hello,
I have purchased the TLK-39C last year for FS2000 and I understand that I can get a free update to tha TLK-39ZA. I went through the download procedure as suggested (through the user manual links) and installed the aircraft. All went well but when I am in the cockpit view a get a window that states that this is an unregistered copy. What can I do to get rid of this window? Do I have to register the plane again somehow? Thanks for your help. By the way, the Mig21 looks great. Can you make it with the Czechoslovakian Air Force insignia?
Regards,
Louis

Support
16.01.2002, 22:42
quote:

Originally posted by &lt;LouisKab&gt;:
I have purchased the TLK-39C last year for FS2000 and I understand that I can get a free update to tha TLK-39ZA. I went through the download procedure as suggested (through the user manual links) and installed the aircraft. All went well but when I am in the cockpit view a get a window that states that this is an unregistered copy. What can I do to get rid of this window? Do I have to register the plane again somehow?

Please visit our F.A.Q. page at: http://www.aerol39.com/faq.html
for the problem solution explanation. Most likely your question is #1.

quote:

By the way, the Mig21 looks great. Can you make it with the Czechoslovakian Air Force insignia?

Thank, your vote is couted.