PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aerobatics in the TLK-39C

Boshar
09.11.2001, 12:43
This is the best FS 2000 add-on ever but it shows I also have a lot to learn before I'm a decent pilot.
I have trouble performing loopings. I always end up near stall speed at the top of the loop stalling into a dive and only my height saves me from total embaressment :)
How about some pointers. What speed should I have before trying. How many G's do I pull etc, etc. I wonder if the TLK-39 is a little bit underpowered for these kind off manouvers.
Looks like you're having nice conversations about this sim. Almost makes me feel sorry I didn't join the army in 1992 after leaving the airforce. I could have learned Russian then having been offered a job in an ELINT unit :) . Different times eeh..

Support
10.11.2001, 01:06
quote:

I have trouble performing loopings. I always end up near stall speed at the top of the loop stalling into a dive and only my height saves me from total embaressment :)
How about some pointers. What speed should I have before trying. How many G's do I pull etc, etc. I wonder if the TLK-39 is a little bit underpowered for these kind off manouvers.

The thing is, the L-39 due to her comparatively weak engine is pretty demanding aircraft. She performs any jet aerobatics manoever (exept that Su-27/MiG-29 tricky stuff) but the proper technique is everything here.
Ref the loop, start at 650km/h throttle MAX, pull 4-4.5G and keep it durring the firts quarter. At the pitch of 90 degrees check speed 360-380km/hr. At the top your speed suppose to be not less than 200km/h. Set throttle n1=90% and perform the third quarter. At the pitch of minus 90 degrees check speed 380km/hr, set throttle MAX.
Durring last 2 quarters the acceleration suppose to be not more than 3G. That's it.
Currently we are working on special training software based on real life fighter pilots training courses. We'll start with L-39 and MiG-21 training. That should be interesting for serious simers like you.

joea
16.11.2001, 17:36
I'm looking forward to some training software I would like to learn like the real pilots.
Joe Apostolidis

Support
20.11.2001, 12:26
quote:

I'm looking forward to some training software I would like to learn like the real pilots.
Joe Apostolidis

We expect the training software release by the new year.