PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Пользователь миссии Полумесяц в RUS ENG GER

FlashBurn
28.01.2012, 02:15
Crescent Moon V1.0 RUS http://www.mediafire.com/?21xaasr8d9vbcv4 Took longer than I thought. Major help from Krabb (simhq forum/sukhoi forum)

Crescent Moon V1.0 ENG http://www.mediafire.com/?vxiqh2a3b7u12wh

Crescent Moon V1.0 GER http://www.mediafire.com/?4ioxx6iz5cooczk Should be noted that German version is compiled in loc_eng. I dont see this as a problem but no German speakers came forth to help. The edit i did is shamefully bad, but should work.

Yes, from the maker of operation safari comes the desert epic, Crescent Moon.

Features;

*Fight the Iraqi armored hoard with your M60.
*Uses Afgan map
*Up to 8 m60's (2 platoons) split between 4 sections with (one recon platoon) 2 sections of recon
*Features a mini mod by me. A few never seen before units! Ok well just new infantry formations. Oh and a little suprise.
*Iraq armored structure based off old soviet/warsaw pact/client states armored formations.
*Iran based off Western armored structure.
*Defending allied units. Let them manage themselves or tell em what to do.
*You are out numbered but your on defense, locate their recon elements and blind the enemy. Give ground as needed while inflicting damage to the armored and mech forces. Preserve your force while making them bleed. Stop their assualt before you run out of map.

Another FlashBurn production for SABOW.

In Google Babble....

В Google говорят......

Основная помощь от Krabb (simhq форум / Сухой форума)

Особенности;

* Борьба иракских бронированных клад с M60.
* Использование Афган карте
* До 8 M60 (от 2 взводов) разделен между 4-х секций с (один взвод реконструкции) 2 участков реконструкции
* Особенности мини мод от меня.Несколько никогда не видели прежде единиц! Хорошо хорошо только новых образований пехоты. Ох, и небольшой сюрприз.
* Ирак бронированные структуры, основанной старые советские / Варшавского договора / государств-клиентов, бронетанковые соединения.
* Ираном на основе от западных бронированные структуры.
* Защита союзных юнитов. Позвольте им управлять собой или сказать им, что делать.
* Вы находитесь вне пронумерованы, но ваши на оборону, найти их реконструкции элементов и слепой врага. Дайте землю по мере необходимости в то время как причинение вреда бронированных и мех сил. Сохраните свои силы, делая их кровоточить. Остановить их assualt прежде чем запускать из карты.

Другая продукция для FlashBurn SABOW.

A_A_A
30.01.2012, 01:03
It seems to me, the enemy has very strong advantage in the number of troops... :)

FlashBurn
30.01.2012, 02:27
It seems to me, the enemy has very strong advantage in the number of troops... :)

Yes. this mission is sort of an analogy for a nightmare WW3 in Europe senario. Now you know how us in the west would have felt. :D

vim
30.01.2012, 13:45
Yes. this mission is sort of an analogy for a nightmare WW3 in Europe senario. Now you know how us in the west would have felt. :D
It only an easy shade WW3 in Europe :).

A_A_A
30.01.2012, 14:16
I think we should persistently ask Andrew to import European maps from APK1943 to SABOW... %)

FlashBurn
31.01.2012, 00:42
Yes! Would love to see updated poly's from APOS in SABOW. Im sure it could be a mod, but lots of work.

When I get time want to do mission like crescent, but from other side. Right now working on RKG-3 mod and tutorials for simhq.

A_A_A
31.01.2012, 16:37
Exhausted enemy with defensive battles. Equaled by the number of troops. I was ready to give the last decisive battle... But the moves are over... %)

FlashBurn
31.01.2012, 20:30
Im suprised by the victory points. Thats odd. Might have to revisit that at some point. you certainly kicked their teeth in. Certainly got nearly all the tanks they had. still had like 20 ifv and apcs left, but if the tanks are gone, easy pickings.

A_A_A
31.01.2012, 21:03
The enemy starts with 450 points. I think it should be corrected... :)

remo
02.02.2012, 22:57
Thank you very much FlashBurn.:bravo:

FlashBurn
02.02.2012, 23:56
спасибо

At least google doesnt screw that up.