PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Не сочтите за рекламу... www.pchome.ru HOTAS COUGAR 10987.48 руб/350$

deUser
13.06.2002, 23:50
Собственно Subj
Тут питерские недавно радовались...
Я на форуме сообщений не видел, а тут нашёл, решил поделиться радостью. нет педалей, нет TrackIR, так хоть "киску" потискать
:)

Glob
14.06.2002, 05:59
$350.

Кто-то питерский один из них щупал. Говорил, что люфт есть. Это что за люфт такой за $350? И вообще интересно, что в нем такого за 350?

Lt.AK
14.06.2002, 06:11
quote:

Originally posted by Siggi:
Hard to say. The slop in the stick's center is getting progressively worse, but I have faith that TM will address the problem with a kit if it goes beyond a certain level.

Other than that it's a pukka bit of kit, though I would never have considered it on a desktop. Springs are very tough to begin with but I hardly notice that anymore.

The beauty is these units will go on forever...if they break they can be easily repaired, modded or whatever. They feel good, look good and perform well in Il2. Expensive yes. Worth it...personal taste. :)

quote:

Originally posted by NAB:
Hi Col,
Like Siggi,my Cougar has some centre play that has slowly increased over the last 2 months,but I can't honestly say it bothers me particularly.

In regard to the rubber ring,I removed it and the stick input feels more precise now.Without the rubber gizmo you can move the X and Y axes to the full more easily.

I too would highly recommend The Cougar-but be aware you may have to revert to rookie status for a while before you tame it!

Glob
14.06.2002, 06:31
хммм

это 350 отдай и возись с ним: кольца резиновые убирай, напильничком обрабатывай. Странно. Воображение рисовало совсем другую картину: типа за тебя все продумано, люфт отсутсвует, детали вечные, только что сам не управляет. А тут такое.

Но, конечно, все познается в сравнении.