???
Математика на уровне МГУ

III./JG27_SNAFU

Ошибки онлайн-а

Оценить эту запись
Hi Narvy, Ataros or Atas was so kind to post my problem here, thank you for doing so. ;)

I can only write in english and hope that is ok...

The german you see on your screens is acutally not important:
The Center-Text on the left screen means: Menu call up (Index number) :: (Index number)
and on the right screen: well, the same, just a message to check the call up index of the menu

I intended to use the mission menu on our dedicated server to enhance the gameplay and give the players more options, within to load a new mission. I experienced problems, that as soon as a mission was loaded, the radio menu and netsats info window was no longer available for RAF planes. Blue planes do not have problems, also the number of blue planes does not cause the issue, just the number of groups. As soon as you leave the menu by pressing TAB and want to call up the radio again by pressing TAB nothing happens. I do not even receive an error message in the log of the server. Just the player receives an error message in the console output ( a screenshot of the errormessage here: [URL="http://schwaan.info/Snafu/CoD/bugreport/funkmenubug.bmp"]http://schwaan.info/Snafu/CoD/bugreport/funkmenubug.bmp[/URL] ) Due to the fact that every blue player spawning on a spawnarea creates a new group, which sooner or later becomes an AI group, the radio and netstats break on red side, even if no AI are active on the blue side.

So I tested further and finally figured out that as soon as 5 blue airgroups are active the radio (TAB) and the netstats info window is no longer available. I used the mission Ataros posted above for the final tests and tested only in the dedicated server modes on my own PC and on our rented server. In single-player enviroment, also as host, I could not reconstruct the problem.

I see above in the screenshots that you had no problems with the mission-menu even with more blue airgroups active. Did you test on a dedicated server being a client and did you close the radio between loading the blue airgroups? If so I guess I have to reinstall the software on our rented server and on my PC, otherwise I have no idea.

PS: I had some troubles finding the post/reply bottom here (not to speak of the registration) ;) ... so sorry for any double posts or something the like...Hi Narvy, Ataros or Atas was so kind to post my problem here, thank you for doing so. ;)

I can only write in english and hope that is ok...

The german you see on your screens is acutally not important:
The Center-Text on the left screen means: Menu call up (Index number) :: (Index number)
and on the right screen: well, the same, just a message to check the call up index of the menu

I intended to use the mission menu on our dedicated server to enhance the gameplay and give the players more options, within to load a new mission. I experienced problems, that as soon as a mission was loaded, the radio menu and netsats info window was no longer available for RAF planes. Blue planes do not have problems, also the number of blue planes does not cause the issue, just the number of groups. As soon as you leave the menu by pressing TAB and want to call up the radio again by pressing TAB nothing happens. I do not even receive an error message in the log of the server. Just the player receives an error message in the console output ( a screenshot of the errormessage here: [URL="http://schwaan.info/Snafu/CoD/bugreport/funkmenubug.bmp"]http://schwaan.info/Snafu/CoD/bugreport/funkmenubug.bmp[/URL] ) Due to the fact that every blue player spawning on a spawnarea creates a new group, which sooner or later becomes an AI group, the radio and netstats break on red side, even if no AI are active on the blue side.

So I tested further and finally figured out that as soon as 5 blue airgroups are active the radio (TAB) and the netstats info window is no longer available. I used the mission Ataros posted above for the final tests and tested only in the dedicated server modes on my own PC and on our rented server. In single-player enviroment, also as host, I could not reconstruct the problem.

I see above in the screenshots that you had no problems with the mission-menu even with more blue airgroups active. Did you test on a dedicated server being a client and did you close the radio between loading the blue airgroups? If so I guess I have to reinstall the software on our rented server and on my PC, otherwise I have no idea.

PS: I had some troubles finding the post/reply bottom here (not to speak of the registration) ;) ... so sorry for any double posts or something the like...

Comments