???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 7 из 7

Тема: RA-04102@EFHK

RA-04102@EFHK

Hello,

today I took picture of Baltic Airlines RA-04102 when it arrived at Helsinki-Vantaa (HEL/EFHK)

http://www.fap.fi/view_photo.php?id=446

I didn’t find any information about it from internet. Helicopter is most likely Eurocopter AS355, but does anyone here know its cn or maybe previous register if it has any?

Citizen of the Galaxy Аватар для Harh
    Images

Ответ: RA-04102@EFHK

Have no thought Responded just because to say that not many ppl looking to "English speking community". There too little posts here. Maybe someone knows this and even wil respond, but doubt it. Looked to photo: nice Really sharp indeed. There can even be seen writing: "Baltic Airlines" in Russian. But as for the rest, I dunno... Sorry that I don't bring you any info

Нет меня, нету…© Аватар для Mirage

Hiya, Zege!

Here is some info with regards to the flying stock of the Baltic Airlines. They claim posession of 4 Eurocopters AS355N Ecureuil 2. No serials, unfortunately...
    Basing on their site, which does not have ANY word about possessed Eurocopters (funny, isn't it? ), I can presume that Eurocopters are used as air-taxi for flights to Finnland/

Regards!
    Крайний раз редактировалось Mirage; 16.05.2006 в 20:29.
    Смерть достаточно близка, чтобы можно было не страшиться жизни.

Ф. Нитцше

Re: RA-04102@EFHK

Harh and Mirage, thank you for your reply.

Цитата Сообщение от Harh
    to say that not many ppl looking to "English speking community". There too little posts here.
    Yes, I noticed that after I posted my messages and visited here regulary about a week, not much people took a look this message. And no wonder of course, because as you wrote not much happening here. This could be quite active place if login information would be available in English too. But of course it's compleatly different think if forum admin want non-russian speakin people here

I only now a few word of russin so I not gone take part of the discussion on other parts on forum. But this forum looks active and here is some intresting stuff as well. But it take about an hour from me try to translate what is wroten in one message Meybe some day...

I will be back here any some day again. Please take a look to our web-page. Mr Tuuri is about to take next trip to Russian at June and meanwhile he has upload some of the picture from he's resent Russian trips
    http://www.fap.fi/index.php?location...eywords=Russia

Great shot of F-18! Do you have some more?

Ф. Нитцше

Re: RA-04102@EFHK

Oh, you like this one http://www.fap.fi/view_photo.php?id=15. Thanks.

I have some more photos of that Air show where that one was taken and of course a few more of FinAF F-18's. I some of the photos here (or link to the photos) later this week.

Yeah, I meant this one. Thanks, will be looking forward!

Ф. Нитцше

Ваши права