???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 18 из 18

Тема: MORE F-104 SCREENS

MORE F-104 SCREENS

More development fresh screenshots at: http://www.aerol39.com/f104_starfighter

[ 08-06-2002, 19:59: Сообщение отредактировано: Support ]
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Afterburner effect?>
    Гость

Re: MORE F-104 SCREENS

They just keep getting better!

Can you show us what the afterburner effect will look like? I've yet to see one that looks realistic, although Kirk Olsson's recent Mirage F1 is the best. Even your Mig-21 wasn't too good.

It must be nearly ready for release?

<Neil>
    Гость

All of your screenshots show the aircraft with various fuel tank fits. For those of us without CFS, is it possible to make a model that has wingtip Sidewinder missiles. It would look more realistic?

Thank you. Keep up the good work!

<Tzser>
    Гость

Hey Afterburner, this thread was created as a CURTISY by Capt. Sim to us impatient people NOT for you to say comments like "Even your MIG-21 wasn't too good." Even such a subtle comment like that is an insult to the developers that are very passionate about their work and spend many hours re-creating such fine aircraft.
    I am not saying that if you don't like something to be quiet about it....but do it at the right place, not when the artist is prepared to show his painting for the first time though.

<Afterburner>
    Гость

My comment was meant constructively. If you care to take a look at the Mirage F1 that I was referring to, you would see that the afterburner effect is far superior to the Mig-21. The criticism in my post was only referring to this effect, and is the only part of this fine aircraft that I don't like. I'm sure that the designers want to make aircraft as perfect as possible. They can see how another designer achieves the effect and it may give them ideas. So far all of the screenshots that Captain Sim has been kind enough to show look amazing and I do appreciate the hard work that they put in, but I also remember that we are paying for these aircraft.

May I also suggest that before you criticise my posts, you learn how to spell. Start with COURTESY!

<Tzser>
    Гость

lol...I realized after I posted it that I spelled it wrong and had a feeling that someone would make fun of it. If only these damn forums had spell check : )

<Janitor>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by Support:
    More development fresh screenshots at: http://www.aerol39.com/f104_starfighter

Looks great! Any chance of a cockpit shot?

<F104>
    Гость

No offence but a VC only release is fucked up...
    Not everybody had the pc to run in VC only and besides you can't click on any of the buttons

<Neil>
    Гость

Have to agree with F104. My PC certainly isn't slow (1.4 Ghz) but I need to use high detail to be able to see things properly. This really slows things down. There should be a 2D panel as well.

The F104 will get a good old 2D panel as well.
    But the rest of the project is about 2 months ahead of the 2D panel... So we are thinking about release of the VC and all the stuff first, and the 2D when it's done.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

Thank you all guys for your interest and support!
    We do appreciate your comments, they help us to build more and more realistic models.

The visual model itself is almost done, we need a month or so for some more camo variants, VC, sounds (you know that famous Zipper's howl!), FM.

We are thinking about VC only release.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Neil>
    Гость

Good idea to release it with only a VC first. We need this beast as soon as possible!

Any thoughts on having a non-CFS2 model with (non-working) missiles?

Cheers

quote:

Good idea to release it with only a VC first. We need this beast as soon as possible!

Yes, lack of cockpit is not good ehough reason to store all done model in hangar for a few months!

quote:

Any thoughts on having a non-CFS2 model with (non-working) missiles?
    This is Gmax model for FS2002.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Neil>
    Гость

Support - I know this is a FS2002 aircraft, and as such, can have no fireable weapons. What I meant was that it would be nice to have a model with a missile fit, not just fuel tanks. This would look more realistic.

<F104>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by Support:
    The F104 will get a good old 2D panel as well.
    But the rest of the project is about 2 months ahead of the 2D panel... So we are thinking about release of the VC and all the stuff first, and the 2D when it's done.

When you put it like that Can't wait

And hows the progres on Mary AB?

quote:

And hows the progres on Mary AB?
    Release - this summer.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

quote:

Originally posted by &lt;Neil&gt;:
    Support - I know this is a FS2002 aircraft, and as such, can have no fireable weapons. What I meant was that it would be nice to have a model with a missile fit, not just fuel tanks. This would look more realistic.
    We did not considered any weapon in the FS2002 version 'cause it's useless. But there's never too much fuel for the birds like the Zipper. With 4 tanks you'd survive some cross-country flight

Anyway, we'll see, maybe we add some decorative weapon...
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Neil>
    Гость

Thanks for considering having 'decorative weapons'. Even just a pair of Sidewinders would make the aircraft more enjoyable for people without CFS to fly. Any thoughts from anyone else?

Ваши права