???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Jon

<L-39>
    Гость

Jon

Hi,
    I've been away from flight sims for a while and I just reloaded the L-39 and Jan 02 patch for FS2K2. Has the L-39 been "dumded down" to make it easier, or have I gotten a lot better? Seems like it accelerates faster and is MUCH easier to land. Which flight model is more accurate, pre patch or post patch?
    Thanks,
    Jon

Re: Jon

One half of our customers complain about the L-39 FM is "too hard to handle and underpowered", another half consider the same FM as "too easy and overpowered"
    Anyway, current L-39 flight model is good and realistic.

As we've said a dozen of times: we shouldn't require from $20 flightsim to be as good as $200,000 aircraft.
    But we can guarantee one thing, you've got the THE BEST PC based simulator of the L-39 on the planet.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Jon>
    Гость

Hi,
    Why I really like, and support Captain is the realisim. Hard or easy are meaningless terms to me, accuracy is. This is as close as I'm ever going to get to fly an L-39 and I'd like it to be as realistic as possible, within the limitations of FS2K2 of course. I realize that you are a business and have to satisfy many customers, but for those that want it "easy", there are plenty of places to go. I hope you guys keep the realisim!
    Thanks,
    Jon

<F104>
    Гость

In my opnion the L-39 is easy to fly.
    My problem is that I dont understand the VOR system on it....

Ваши права