???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: Vapor Trails for 104!?

<Tzser>
    Гость

Vapor Trails for 104!?

Hey Captain Sim team...excellent work so far on the 104 project. I have some info just in case you are interested. How about adding Vapor Trails to the 104?

A freeware file has been recently released that is basically a modified smoke effect. I found out about this over at Phoenix Simulations website (another high quality aircraft sim developer). To make a long story short, Phoenix is planning to add the effect to their A320 series and/or future addons. Furthermore, they talked about creating an XML gauge to look at the planes height to turn the smoke system on or off. For example think of a radar altimeter gauge...when the plane is "X" amount of feet above the ground the vapor effect is activated.I think that is awesome and it would add that extra special visual effect to the F-104.

Heres a link to that forum:

http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum...um=DCForumID30

Best Regards,
    Tzser

Re: Vapor Trails for 104!?

Thanks for the info, we'll think about it.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<F104>
    Гость

If you do please make it optional....

<Tzser>
    Гость

Make it optional:confused: So you are saying that you don't like realism because in the real world vapor trails is very much real.

Boshar
    Гость

Remember this is the F 104 we are talking about. Above al things it needs the black smoke effect on all non AB powersettings.

<F104>
    Гость

Tzser: Make it optional cause maybe some people think it dont look real(I think the Vapor Trails ive seen so far look bad)

Ваши права