???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: Printable cockpit for L-39?

<Robert King>
    Гость

Printable cockpit for L-39?

Hello Captain!

First: thanks very much for the excellent renditions of the Mig-21 and L-39. I've enjoyed flying them immensely.

Second: I really appreciate the printable cockpit reference for the Mig-21. Seeing as I prefer to jump in the jet and fly first, and read the manual second, this reference is invaluable.

Question: Could you please make a similar cockpit reference for the L-39?

Thanks,
    Robert King

Re: Printable cockpit for L-39?

Thanks.
    We cant promise the same manual for the L-39 but we'll try to find some time for that.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

Boshar
    Гость

I have a small request for future manuals and possible updates of the current ones. A small footer text with pagenumber and name of the manual please. Last night I droped my printed manual and it took me quite some time before I had the pages back in order

quote:

Originally posted by Boshar:
    I have a small request for future manuals and possible updates of the current ones. A small footer text with pagenumber and name of the manual please. Last night I droped my printed manual and it took me quite some time before I had the pages back in order
    Ok.

Ref the L-39 cockpit reference, Nick Ratkovic has made this chart. It might be useful for someone.

Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Rob King>
    Гость

Thanks for the pic. This should prove very useful.
    Now I only have to print out the switch panel and I should have everything I need.

A quick response as always from Captain: I hope all users appreciate the great support.

Thanks again,
    Rob King

We see most user like the old good printable manuals more than interactive ones.
    We'll pay more attention to them in our futher products.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

Ваши права