???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Radio will not work for me after a cold start.

<RSColonel_131st>
    Гость

Re: Radio will not work for me after a cold start.

I think Smith got it right,..that problem happens when u switch frtom a plane with avionics master off to another plane without avionics main switch. That's how I create a "cold" situation.

Thanxs for the answers, I knew it was my fault

<RSColonel_131st>
    Гость

Radio will not work for me after a cold start.

Sorry for another topic asking for help. I'm sure this is user error rather than a bug...

If I start with a Cold Maschine, and follow the Checklist step by step, all the way to "taxi" I can NOT talk to the ATC. The radio doesn't work. I made sure BATT Switch and Intercom/Radio Switch are on, as well as everthing else mentioned on the checklist. I just sit there on the park ramp with a running engine, I have my selection in the ATC menu, but pressing a number will not transmit anything.

If, in that situation, I hit Ctrl+E once (using automatic startup) the CPU obvisiously does switch something on, because after that I can use the ATC normal. I tried to see the difference, but no luck. It's like there is a hidden key somewhere only the automatic startup can reach.

Thanxs for any help...I really enjoy this plane.

We've just rechecked in Meigs.
    Radio works perfect. The minimum that it requires is BATT and RADIO switches off. Engine doesn't matter.

One quetion, how do you make the situation "cold"?
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<Smith>
    Гость

I've hit this problem time and time again with cold starting with other aircraft. You have to make sure the Avionics master switch is on. There's a key mapping assignment for it. I mapped my "A" key to it.

Ваши права