???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Страница 1 из 2 12 КрайняяКрайняя
Показано с 1 по 25 из 42

Тема: Thread on Suggestions for Future Releases

<MJO>
    Гость

Thread on Suggestions for Future Releases

I thought, since many other forums and posts take particular interests in suggestions on what they would like to see in future developments from this design team in making such highly realistic and superb jet aircraft, from the first, the TLK L-39 Albatross, to now the MiG 21 (remarkable).
    Maybe taking some votes here, to open some suggestions, the Design Team may make the wishes come true...if they see fit and worthwhile to design, as we all know the complexity to their designs is achieved 100%, and I suppose the more complex it gets, perhaps has an issue with some simmers computer capabilities, on whether it can handle that type of complexity or not....however, my most wanted suggestion to an aircraft would be
    one of the most awesome modern Russian fighter plane to date would be the MiG Fulcrum, this jet is just remarkable, and its power is awesome...makes me think it is a lot better than the American counterpart, such as the Hornet or the Tomcat.

Again, thanks to a job well done for the Design Team and keep up the good efforts!

<Legend>
    Гость

Re: Thread on Suggestions for Future Releases

OK, good idea! I support the Fulcrum idea, however, this one will also be in LO:MAC... so I'd rather see a lesser known aircraft.
    Personally, but I do not know if it is possible, I'd like to know if Captain Sim could implement a dual-seat aircraft for multiplayer; with one being the pilot; the other the navigator / WSO. If so, then my favorite aircraft would be the Tornado and the Su-24. Obviously, we should be able to fly the planes in single play as well.

Gert

<RSColonel_131st>
    Гость

My first choice would be the BAe Hawk, but from what I heard it is not possiple because the team has no access to the airplane.

I'd like to see a slow, manouverable jet....aerobatic stuff. Maybe a F-5 Tiger.

I for one would LOVE to have some scripted AI planes following a given path trough the most common airshow manouvers, while the player has to stay with them in formation. That would be a real challenge.

Мастер

quote:

Originally posted by &lt;RSColonel_131st&gt;:
    My first choice would be the BAe Hawk, but from what I heard it is not possiple because the team has no access to the airplane.

I for one would LOVE to have some scripted AI planes following a given path trough the most common airshow manouvers, while the player has to stay with them in formation. That would be a real challenge.

F-5.... good choice.
    Formation flying is a good idea.

<Cello>
    Гость

Hello

My five cents: F5E AND!!! F4.

BTW: Congratulation to the team. Outstanding job on both the Mig and the 39.

Best regards, Cello

<McFly>
    Гость

My personal favorite and I'm sure the favorite of many others is the F4D Phantom. It also fills the bill for Pilot/WSO. I'm sure you guys could make a grown many cry doing your magic on the Phantom.
    [img]http://www.bobsyouruncle.net/images/phantom2.jpg

I saw the F4E coming up in LOMAC. It's not flyable and it's not the "D"

McFly

<McFly>
    Гость

F-4 has very good chances.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<hews500d>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by Support:
    F-4 has very good chances.
    I agree, I would like to see the F4 !!!

sky high
    Гость

A F-100 super sabre whoud be nice

<Philote>
    Гость

Speaking of acrobatics, this summer i saw an amazing air-show performance by a Mirage 2000, which on top of that is a beautiful plane (with a beautiful name...)! How about that for a new project?!

Bad Santa Аватар для Freddie

I vote for F-4 (my all-time favorite) and MiG-23/27.
    Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! Let's see who's been naughty, and who's been naughty.

An ghaoth.... Аватар для Wherewolf

Tu-22 (not "M"), Tu-95,Su-24,Su-17/22,An-8 or 12
    from "the other side" - Tornado, F4 Phantom,
    Hercules C-130 (and maybe AC-130 B-47 or
    52 .... there are MANY intersting planes....
    Athair ar neamh, Dia linn...

<MJO>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by &lt;RSColonel_131st&gt;:

There is an excellent BAE Hawk that I have from Flightsim.com....it does exactly what you're looking for, and the colourful smoke trails along with the option of flying formation with virtual pilots....check it out

Darth
    Гость

Vote for F-4.

P.S.: Though, frankly, I'd like to see MiG-23 instead But, since F-4 seems to have a greater marketing potential, I think you'd be better off doing it first.

How about Su-17M3 or M4? Mig-23 would be cool too...

mx22
    Red Pilot - Soviet Flight Gear
    http://www.redpilot.com/

<austin>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by mx22:
    How about Su-17M3 or M4? Mig-23 would be cool too...

mx22

my vote goes for something Swedish because despite the fact they have built some of the greatest aircraft in the world - they NEVER appear in flight sims. First choice would be the Saab Draken. I completely agree with those who suggest that the fs2002 AI aircraft could open up some great formation flying if replaced by some military types...if it can be done..

austin o'brien

<MAC>
    Гость

I agree with all the above suggestions. Personally I'd go for the Tornado or even better the Su-27 Flanker. Or how about cargo aircraft, the Il-76 is anothre favorite for me. Helicopters? Mi-24 Hind. Anyway I'm just suggesting :-)

<spooky74>
    Гость

Hi,
    Does it have to be a fighter?
    How about the C-130?
    Jon

<Smith>
    Гость

I agree with the C-130. Nobody has come close to creating a good C-130 yet.

<RSColonel_131st>
    Гость

quote:

Originally posted by &lt;austin&gt;:
    QUOTE]my vote goes for something Swedish because despite the fact they have built some of the greatest aircraft in the world - they NEVER appear in flight sims. First choice would be the Saab Draken. I completely agree with those who suggest that the fs2002 AI aircraft could open up some great formation flying if replaced by some military types...if it can be done..

austin o'brien[/QB]
    You know...I'm austrian. Yes, the only AF in the world that still uses the Draken. That plane has a VERY deep meaning to me, for example the first jet I've ever seen at my first airshow. Our national bird...

Just recently I got the high detailed scenery addon for my country. Flying a Draken over that would be a year-old wish come true.

<JD>
    Гость

Personally, I would go for the Mig29/Su33 or the Harrier.

<David>
    Гость

Anybody considered the HS Harrier GR3?
    Think of what these guys could do with a short or vertical takeoff strike fighter. Two seaters were also made.
    Great weapon variety as well.
    Would just like to add my congratulations to the the team as well, super stuff.
    Please keep them coming.

<RayMor>
    Гость

C-130 (How many variations can you think of?), Saab Grippen or Hawker Hunter...please

<MJO>
    Гость

[IMG]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\MiG-MAPO11.jpg[/IMG]

This is nice

Страница 1 из 2 12 КрайняяКрайняя

Ваши права