???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: can I drop external fuel tanks

<lakedad>
    Гость

can I drop external fuel tanks

Just got my L-39ZA s/w last night and am really enjoying the great simulation and graphics rendering of the Albatros.....great job.
    I haven't found a way to drop the external fuel tanks running CFS2.... I can normally drop the tanks with other CFS2 aircraft but can not do so with the Albatros.... is there something I am missing about the sequence for dropping the tank?
    I do use the Shift-3 key entry sequence and have been able to see the menu indicating I have 'selected' the external tank, but a second entry of the 3 key does not show the tank is armed to drop and a third entry of the 3 key does nothing.... what am I missing?

sky high
    Гость

Re: can I drop external fuel tanks

I think the "Drop tanks" is part of the model so you can't drop them

No the tanks are designed to be drop tanks. And there were DROP tanks in the first CFS2 version release. Something wrong with current cfg file. We'll check and release a patch.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

<lakedad>
    Гость

Thanks for the info regarding a patch for the drop tanks.....will watch for its release

<lakedad>
    Гость

Guess I should have read the rest of the postings for today....when i did I found that you had already released Patch 3 for the drop tanks..... downloaded it and it now works fine.....thanks for the quick response

Ваши права