???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Миссия Mardga Redux

Курсант
    Записей в дневнике

Миссия Mardga Redux

http://www.mediafire.com/?5p4b3zx4v2csl0l Mardga Redux

Основном изменения Graviteam Афган кампании. Основные изменения состоят из intergrating 2 взвода танков на БМП / БТР взвода, чтобы сделать усиленный пехотный взвод мех.Удаление одного арт корректировщик и заменены 4 миномета на экране для арт. (интересно играть) пехотного больше не привязан к своей БМП / БТР. это есть вопрос, как их не правильный текст в ванили игры для этого. Игра сообщит об их экипажей. Это раздражает, но будет это исправить в мини-мода 2.0. Куча мелочей, вы можете и не заметить.

А я этого не требует никаких модов, а также.

Unknown if Cyrillic will correctly display or if it will be in English
    Неизвестно, если кириллица будет некорректно отображать или если она будет на английском языке

Курсант
    Записей в дневнике

Re: Миссия Mardga Redux

PLease let me know if mission crashes on you and if you are running vanilla game or modded. Also please let me know if mission appears in Russian, English, German whatever..... and what language version you are running. Thanks

Офицер Форума Аватар для A_A_A

Is this update for default campaign?
    Could you add to the Afgan company the opportunity to fighting in a tank with encirclement's troops on the north east of map?

Курсант
    Записей в дневнике

Yes added one to a platoon with 2 more in reserves to put where the player wants. I would put one with to55 as those are fun to watch at work. Not alot I can do with a default campaign. I can move around units and add or remove squads. Its a pain to do as its just modifing a couple cfg files with out the mission editor. It is a modified default campaign. It should be next to the original after you apply the addpack file. Does not over write it or anything.

If you try it please let me know if it is in Russian. As its a modified default campaign I have no idea how to get it in other languages if it does not pick up the localized language.

This is why I only put 1 t62 with encircled company. 193 coax MG kills in one hour......with 4 rpg hits on my tank.
    Крайний раз редактировалось FlashBurn; 25.05.2012 в 02:35.

Ваши права