???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mig-21 question

  1. #1
    <wnt2fly>
    Гость

    Mig-21 question

    Hello, once again you have done an excellent job !!! I do have one question though. In virtual cockpit mode at night, i cannot get the guages to light up. they do in the 2d panel, but not the vc. I am however, getting the lighting effects in the cockpit in vc mode, just not the guages. I have installed the 2nd patch. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated !!!

    Thanks,
    Darrell

  2. #2

    Re: Mig-21 question

    quote:

    Hello, once again you have done an excellent job !!!
    Thanks!

    quote:


    I do have one question though. In virtual cockpit mode at night, i cannot get the guages to light up. they do in the 2d panel, but not the vc. I am however, getting the lighting effects in the cockpit in vc mode, just not the guages.
    Yes, the VC lightning at night is well known problem of the FS2002. But we are working on it and as soon as we find out any better way to light up the VC we'll release a patch.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •