???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Updates to TLK39C

  1. #1
    <LouisKab>
    Гость

    Updates to TLK39C

    Hello,
    I have purchased the TLK-39C last year for FS2000 and I understand that I can get a free update to tha TLK-39ZA. I went through the download procedure as suggested (through the user manual links) and installed the aircraft. All went well but when I am in the cockpit view a get a window that states that this is an unregistered copy. What can I do to get rid of this window? Do I have to register the plane again somehow? Thanks for your help. By the way, the Mig21 looks great. Can you make it with the Czechoslovakian Air Force insignia?
    Regards,
    Louis

  2. #2

    Re: Updates to TLK39C

    quote:

    Originally posted by &lt;LouisKab&gt;:
    I have purchased the TLK-39C last year for FS2000 and I understand that I can get a free update to tha TLK-39ZA. I went through the download procedure as suggested (through the user manual links) and installed the aircraft. All went well but when I am in the cockpit view a get a window that states that this is an unregistered copy. What can I do to get rid of this window? Do I have to register the plane again somehow?

    Please visit our F.A.Q. page at: http://www.aerol39.com/faq.html
    for the problem solution explanation. Most likely your question is #1.
    quote:


    By the way, the Mig21 looks great. Can you make it with the Czechoslovakian Air Force insignia?

    Thank, your vote is couted.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •