???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help... SU-37 detail photos?

  1. #1

    Help... SU-37 detail photos?

    Hello friends,
    for start i want to apologise i do not speak russian

    My name is George and i leave in Korinth of Greece.
    I am a hobby modeler and my favourite fighter is the SU-37 ,and now i build one in 1/8 scale.

    I have a big problem and i need your help,
    i have searched internet everywhere and i can not find detail photos of the SU-37 ,like panel lines,rivets,airbrake details and so.

    Please do you know i web page with detail photos of this specific jet?
    Or maybe you know a museum that has one ?.. cause ill visit Russia in some time for vacations.
    Or maybe do you know if SU-27 is the same jet exept vector thrust and canards?...but because i collect document i need a museum to give me certificate that this are the same jets



    Благодарю вас за ваше время
    GeorgeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	su-37_1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	158164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Su-37 super flanker.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	158165

  2. #2
    Зашедший Antliz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Жуковский
    Posts
    48

    Thumbs up Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Hey! At first, Su-37 was built in one number and it has been crashed in 19 December 2002(pilot is ok)
    So Su-37 is a modified Su-35 (it's not the same to new Su-35S) by installing thrust vectoring, and Su-35 is a modified Su-27M =)

    We have a russian site with info and photos there, but it's on russian http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fighter/su37.html

  3. #3

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Hello Antliz
    thank you for the info.I have google and i have estimate 50 photos of the su37 .I think i have all the photos there are in internet.

    I need this kind of material for example : http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/lu...dex.php?Page=2

    All photos i find in internet are not good quality


    I have pm you
    спасибо
    George
    Skype user name: giorgos8038

  4. #4
    Be yourself CARTOON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Scary movie
    Posts
    2,112

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Here is the direct link to the blue-prints http://www.airwar.ru/other/draw/su37.html
    Все знают, что это невозможно. Но вот приходит невежда, которому это неизвестно - он-то и делает открытие... Беня Эйнштейн.

  5. #5

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Hello Antliz

    thank you for the info.I already have all this photos.
    I have google the internet and i have collect more than 50 photos of the su37 are out there.
    But all are low quality .

    I need something like that for example http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/lu...dex.php?Page=2

    спасибо
    George
    Skype: giorgos8038

  6. #6

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Hello Antliz

    thank you for the info.I already have all this photos.

    I have google the internet and i have collect more than 50 photos of the su37 are out there.
    But all are low quality .

    I need something like that for example http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/lu...dex.php?Page=2

    Hello Cartoon,i have already this draws but i dont know how accurate are to the real su37



    спасибо
    George
    Skype: giorgos8038

  7. #7

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    i can not post now there is an ero

    --- Добавлено ---

    Thank you Antliz , my skype is giorgos8038

    I try to write that i have all this photos but this are not good close detail

    i look something like this http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/lu...dex.php?Page=2

    Cartoon i dont know if this draws are accurate to the real su37

  8. #8
    Зашедший paralay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Нижний Новгород
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: помощь .. SU-37 detail photos?

    Чем меньше человек знает о достижениях своей страны, тем легче его убедить в чужом превосходстве

  9. #9

    Re: Help... SU-37 detail photos?

    Thats very good links!!

    Thank you!!!

    Antliz my skype is giorgos8038

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •