???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Hi Glukus,

    I got an e-mail today from a reputable individual who has a proven track record in marketing games and gaming products here in the US. He's a good guy in my opinion, and has built on his track record of good performance over the years while still maintaining integrity in his business relationships.

    Please let me know if there's an e-mail address that I can forward his introduction letter to you?

    I've also sent VikS an e-mail with the details, and will try to communicate with LOFT here to on this forum to get this info to one of you promptly too.


    Dave
  2. View Conversation
    Hi Glukus,

    I got an e-mail today from a reputable individual who has a proven track record in marketing games and gaming products here in the US. He's a good guy in my opinion, and has built on his track record of good performance over the years while still maintaining integrity in his business relationships.

    Please let me know if there's an e-mail address that I can forward his introduction letter to you?

    I've also sent VikS an e-mail with the details, and will try to communicate with LOFT here to on this forum to get this info to one of you promptly too.


    Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Glukus

Basic Information

Age
53
About Glukus
Биография:
родился...
Местонахождение:
Москва
Ваши интересы:
...
Род занятий:
художник

Signature


"Было бы величайшей ошибкой думать..."
В.И. Ленин. собрание всех сочинений. т 23. стр. 45

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
103
Posts Per Day
0.01
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
2
Most Recent Message
22-08-2008 13:12
General Information
Last Activity
18-11-2013 23:13
Join Date
11-09-2003