???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: MiG with FS Meteo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    <Smith>
    Гость

    MiG with FS Meteo

    One minor nit pick ... I have my weather updater called FS Meteo set to update the weather every 6 minutes. Whenever the weather updates, I see my name flash on the screen where the MiG registration splash screen displays it when I load the MiG.

    Loving this awsome aircraft!!!

    Smith

  2. #2
    <spooky74>
    Гость

    Re: MiG with FS Meteo

    Hi,
    Just tried it w/FS METEO and works fine for me.
    I see the registration block only on start up,
    Might want to check your settings and/or re-install.
    Jon

  3. #3
    <Smith>
    Гость

    Re: MiG with FS Meteo

    I agree that FS Meteo works fine. I just see my name flash for a split second every time Meteo refreshes the weather.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •