???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Strange pulling to left

  1. #1
    <bw@spottedantelope.com>
    Гость

    Strange pulling to left

    I'm having a problem that just started in my L-39za last night in FS2002. When I apply full throttle for takeoff, my plane pulls strongly to the left, almost as though I had applied left braking. However, the rudder is centered and the brakes are not applied. I even turned on the braking messages on-screen, and no brake message lights when this happens. I tried tapping my toe-brakes (on my CH Pro Pedals USB) to no effect. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
    thanks,
    Bill Womack

  2. #2
    sky high
    Гость

    Re: Strange pulling to left

    Sounds like FS2002 wind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •