???
Математика на уровне МГУ

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: dynamci scenery

  1. #1
    joea
    Гость

    dynamci scenery

    Question, I love the Konotop scenery very nicely done. I haven't seen anything other than TKL-39 and AN-26 taking off; among the statics there are MIG21 and helicopters are they only static? Furthermore I have not seen the white Volga cars among either the statics or dynamics (with both set to far right)? Where should I look?

  2. #2

    Re: dynamci scenery

    Thanks.
    Ref the dynamics, the version is designed for network flights. There're L-39 and An-26 in normal operation plus ground vechicles. The rest is statics otherwise that could kill fps durring network flights.
    If you'd like to get more traffic around please wait for our CFS2 version release. You'll get 20 combat training missions and much more AI aircraft to deal with.
    BTW, dymanics file update will be available at your "Updates and patches" page tonight EST. That will fix An-26 landing gears disappearance.
    Best regards,
    Captain Sim Team
    www.captainsim.com

  3. #3
    joea
    Гость

    Re: dynamci scenery

    Thanks, that makes sense anyway, fps is very important...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •